Wednesday 18 July 2007


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Took a photo of some of my stash, trying to make a nicer title bar. My efforts are above.

I have just started to do some ATC's and TAG's I have included a slide show below with some of my tags and atc's.. I keep them in a little album.

i was also looking at some other peoples scrapping areas, mine is very small, I have a stack of plastic boxes and a paper folder behind my sitting room door which I wheel out when I want to do some craft work. I have included a picture of my area, Im sure it will grow!

1 comment:

Olive said...

It will grow....and grow...and grow!!! Re the Ironing Fairy,shes a present from a good friend.Tip--Put your bed clothes on the bed and iron them while their stretched out.Any other way wastes scrapping time