Wednesday 9 July 2008

Travel



Today’s blog prompt: Play a game of ‘What’s in your suitcase?’ on your blog by listing your necessities for travel, then ask your blog readers to comment with their own list. You can include pictures or links for items you consider must-haves.

So here it goes, it really depends on where Im going but this is a general list. Comfy Clothes, Going out clothes, Swim wear, Comfy shoes, Going out shoes,Bag/Back pack,Facial Wipes, Baby wipes,Mini Cosmetic travel kit,hair brush, Insect repellant,Perfume,Camera,Spf 30+ (because i burn burn burn),Beach Towel, normal towel, pillow case (just a thing I have about pilliows),Passport, Tickets, Purse,Phone and charger,Sun Glasses (if needed),plug adaptor.

Machu Picchu in Peru is one of my 'Dream Travel Locations'. The Amalfi Coast is my second dream place. While teaching an adult art class one day a woman brought in her holiday photos to work on and she showed me a photo of the Amalfi Coast, Italy, I have dreamed of going there ever since. I will some day!

10 comments:

. said...

Beautiful photos! and LOL about the pillowcase. That's the kind of thing I'd do!

xMx

Sianba said...

I have that "pillowcase"-thing, about hotelrooms, know what you meen. Not getting any better since beeing a nurse, not to mention a mother... :-)
Peru and Italy sounds great!

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Ooohh, there are so many things on your list that I forgot to pack on mine!!

CloClo said...

You absolutely should go to Italy - its amazing. I would go back every year if I could!

Queen of good enough said...

Machu Picchu is also one of my Dream Travel Locations. Sounds like a great suitcase. I may have to add the insect repellant and pillow cases to my list.

Olive said...

Hmmm...
Minimum clothes,
2 pairs of shoes,(Sandals and high heels)
Charger
Phone
Toiletries (travel size)
Hair straightener
Perfume
Book
Craft Mag
Pencilcase
Sketchbook
MP3
Passport
Money

I think thats about it!

Marsha Valk said...

I forgot about the Amalfi coast... I would like to go there someday too! Thanks for your comment on my blog (about the Irish weather): my trip is still a couple of weeks away, so there is still hope!

Jane said...

it looks a lovely place to visit, I've added it to my list!

Laura said...

hia,

thanks for your funny comment on my blog...I totally know what you mean about the kids, the pencils, the scissors etc etc! You lose everything!!!

I would love to visit Italy, someday soon I hope! x

Pat said...

My ideal destination is Florence so great minds think alike!

fabby photos and well done for blogging shimelles class!